Me and my ambition

 Hello people in the internet✨

Let me introduce myself, my name is Puspitasari Gita Rahmani, you can call me Pipit.I was born in a city called Bandung, in 3rd June 2004. I am the 3rd child out of 3rd child, which means I am the youngest child and the only girl in my family. I have two big brothers, and sometimes I can't stand them because they are really annoying but can be sweet at the same time. My parents have the same occupation, it is a dentist they met each other in the same major and university.

I am one of the student in the school name SMAN Negeri 3 Bandung, I really work hard to adapt to the school system until now, but i guess i am quiet used to it. I am cheerful girl, easy to get along with new friend, talk active, optimistic, curious about anything, and easily to overthink about anything. To be honest I am the type of student can easily understand to a subject but very forgetful, so i have to take an exercise test so i will fully understand the subject. 

I have a bad habit where i always study hard the day before exam, really genius of me. But now, i try to fix that habit so i can take a rest and not stress about examination and have a long term of time to study hard. Also i have a habit to talk with myself, it's really help myself to remembering things. 

My activity when i have a spare times is to watch a movie, i love action and mystery movies it's like exercising your brain to think and to solved the mystery, i feel like i am the real professional detective. But, my least favorite genre is horror and romance, I don't really like those two genres because horror always made me can't sleep at night i'm too paranoid, most of the scary scene always happen at night. But, romance  is to cheesy for me and i can't just cannot watch those cheesy movie, except for romance comedy movies because it's funny.

I have a dream to be become a pharmasist, i just love to experiment things. When i was I love to buy a DIY (Do It Yourself) experiment kit and always been a favorite activities until now. Not only that in this year all of us invaded by a virus which cause a pandemic, it is COVID-19. I have a motivation to find the most affective vaccine for COVID-19 so everyone can do they usual activity without hesitation. Not only COVID-19 vaccine, I want to make a vaccine to make our body is protected from a serious virus disease. And i want to attend ITB as my university, because being accepted in ITB is one of my longest dream, i dreamed since i was a little kid i always admire that university.


The second choice of my dream is to be one of the students of UNPAD and majoring in faculty of doctor, maybe you see it as a very common dream that almost all of students in SMAN 3 Bandung wanna have it. But, that is absolutely not my reason why i want become a doctor. My big reason is to help people, helping them become a healthy and normal like other people. Make them feel okay and less sad because they caught a serious disease, become a will spirit person and never give up. I think become a doctor is a hope to the world and have a very big impact that will the whole world will need. A hope for other people to have a spirit to live in this world. I think being a doctor is a noble and responsible job.

Now i have a big decision to make so my dream will come true, first step to achieve my dream is to change my mindset. Think, that i can do it! I always having a deep overthinking mind lately honestly, i am really scared at making a big decision for myself i'm afraid that i will not fulfill my expectation. But, life is life  i have to work hard and get out from my comfort zone to make a huge changes in my life. 

To achieve my dreams, i have to study hard and pray a lot to Allah, be greatful, thankful, and always do kindness. I always remember motto of SMAN 3 Bandung "knowledge is power but character is more" is such a motivation everytime i want to study. Well we are at the end of my story, i hope that all of you can know me well enough and entertain by the funfact. Thank you for reading carefully!

Komentar

Postingan Populer