ITS ME



HELLO EVERYONE!
In my first blog, let me introduce myself.

        My name is Puspitasari Gita Rahmani.And i have a lot of nicknames, it is Pipit, Gita, Sigit, Pipiw, Cipit, and many more. You can call me anything though. And i was born in Bandung, 3rd June 2004. I am the 3rd child out of 3rd children, yup i am the youngest in my family. I have two brothers, my first brother name is Muhammad Haydar Maulana, he has that first child attitude. He is smart, intelligent, and very nicee. My second brother, he's name is Fauzan Faturahman, he is that annoying kind of brother but he can be sweet at the same time. And my mom and my dad have the same occupation and they are a dentist.

        And now i will tell you funfact about me:
1. I am a picky eater, when i was a child i always cried if my mom force me to eat vegetables any healthy foods, but now i can eat all kind of foods.
2. i have a weird phobia, i'm afraid to a opened or cracked egg shells. I know its abnormal phobia, but its true. I think you have a lot question in your head right? It is because i have a bad experience about a cracked egg shells when i was little. 
3.I am the hit and run victim when i was little. Why? so here's the story. It is basicly i want to cross the road but i wasn't looking to the left or right, and while i crossing the road a motorcycle hit me very hard and ran away without any embaressment.  
4. that's it

i think that's it from me, i hope that you enjoy reading about myself. i'm sorry if there's any mistake.bye🙋‍♀️

Komentar

Postingan Populer