HOLI(YAY)

In my last holiday, actually I spend most of my time at my home. Don't think that I didn't do anything at my home. In the morning I always helped my mom to do the house course, i always did what my mom tell me what to do. After helped my mom, I read a novel the tittle of the novel is "kami bukan sarjana kertas" actually I already bought the book from a long time ago. But I didnt have a chance to finish that book back then, because I was too busy with the schoolwork. 

If I already felt bored read that novel. I watched a movie in tv or I watched a video in youtube for a very long time. And in the afternoon sometime I played with my friends, we bought some food, and had a little heart to heart story, watched kpop together, and sometime we cooked a food for ourselves. I rarely gather with my parents, because they so busy with their work and they own business. But i dont mind, because they worked for their family<3. 

I celebrate the new year eve with my childhood friends that live in the same neighbourhood, and we celebrate it at one of my friends house. while waiting the new year, we had a little barbeque we grilled satay and corn. And talked with each other like a little reunion, took a photo for a memory that we spent together before the 2019 really end.

And in 2nd January I played in Trans Studio Bandung, with my highschool friends Raia and Aha. Sadly one of our friend can't join her name is Zhafira, because she had to go to Malang for family gathering. In there we tried almost every attractions, but there was one attraction that we didn't tried. The attraction called "vertigo" i want to try it so bad, but my friends were too scared  to try. Well honestly it looked kinda scary and dangerous, but it look so fun!. And there was this one attraction and it is my favourite attraction. It is the roller coaster!, I remember we had a little fight before we tried the roller coaster, we fight because we didn't want to sit in front seat. But i ended up sit in the front seat with a stranger, i felt betrayed because they both left me in seat number one. While they were rushed to had a sit in the seat number three. I was upset but i feel relieved, because in the first seat really had those thrilled, scared, and fun sensation a mix sensation. 

that is all for my holi(yay) story, it's a short story but a long and wonderful journey for me in 2019. 

Komentar

Postingan Populer